Wednesday, May 26, 2010

In the Beginning

Wow, here goes....I guess I've only blogged a few times on my MySpace, does that count? There are so many things going on in my head 1. does this baby have spell check? I'd like to tell you I am a GREAT typer but that would be lie numero uno. 2. I'm probably going to ramble and skip around but that's your problem not mine!! 3. So I'm typing in this "post box" what the hell is this shit gonna look like when I'm done. In fact I might want to make this short just so I can play with it a little (no ass, not myself -- this template shit!)

I was originally planning to "blog" my yet again, weight loss journey. Not that I've ever blogged it, I wrote in a journal about it before but I guess that is so 90's....but it's my "yet again" because I have always fought with my weight. Not because I was abused, not loved, have low self esteem or anything...simple fact -- weight loss takes WORK and I can be totally lazy. Being fat is easy, being trim :) not so much. There's so much planning involved. And although (can you start a sentence with and?) I have a "planner" sort of personality, just ask our friends...my friends, Chris' friends, I'll just call them our friends....well, it's either a planner thing or a need to be in control. Maybe that's why I plan other stuff - "cuz it's too much work to get my own ass in gear....ooooo, there's a thought. So as you can see, I will probably be blogging about lots of stuff, not just my fatness. I think I'm gonna save this (although it keeps auto-saving itself) and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment