Friday, May 28, 2010

Damn Fatness!!!

Ugh...so everything I plan for gets jacked up. That being said, I am getting even more super excited for the "unofficial" start of Summer 2010 tomorrow!!!! I can't believe it's finally here. I don't even care that tomorrow's weather forecast just about sucks!! Yummy alcoholic beverages are calling my name. Super calling it, ever so loudly. For some reason to me yummy adult drinks = awesome fun. Just like last night after SATC 2, I came home and made a "wanna be" cosmo. That would be vodka and some cranberry/apple crystal light pack. Even as "wanna be" as it was, it was delicious!! (and yes, I counted the 3 pts for vodka) I told you I am ALL about this WW thing. At least until I am down another 20 pounds or so. And that is where my dilemma lies....Geez, I want to drink...not just a drink but several. So tomorrow I am going to eat lots of LOW point food so I can get my alcohol points in!!! I haven't used any of my 35 flex points this week and they will be divided up for the weekend alcohol as well. I have a plan...here goes....Saturday -- DRINKS and lots of them. Sunday -- just a few. Monday (day) -- I am laying off. Driving to OC for that girls' quick get together on Monday afternoon -- might have a celebratory beverage when we get there....idk. Then comes Tuesday night -- and a fresh 35 flex points -- thank GOD. They might be all used by Wednesday when I return to good ol' A Town but at least I have a plan!!

Did I mention how super stoked I am about SUMMER 2010!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Now, that's a plan! One glass of wine and I'm plastered!

    ReplyDelete